Get the Estate Planning or Debt Relief Help You Need
Many of my California clients have expressed that they were reluctant at first to call an attorney. People facing serious debt are usually experiencing tremendous anxiety and perhaps even guilt, and estate planning is one of those things that many people seem to postpone indefinitely.
We are here to help. Clients of The Law Office of John Iaccarino also tell us that they are glad they called and hired us. Our direct and thorough approach to client representation has a calming effect on our clients. They know that their financial matters are being handled well, so they can rest easy. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. Our more than 20 years of experience as San Mateo County bankruptcy attorneys will help put you at ease.
Burlingame Debt Relief Attorneys
Since opening our law firm in 1993, we have focused our practice on bankruptcy and estate planning.
There are many different causes of bankruptcy, from sudden medical bills to an unexpected lost job or reduced income. The most important thing is to get the help you need:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: This is the more common bankruptcy option, helping you eliminate unsecured debt and get a fresh start.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: This is the alternative bankruptcy option for clients wanting to keep their homes or who are above the income maximum limit for Chapter 7. We can also assist with lien stripping and cramming down auto loans, where appropriate.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: This is an option for clients whose property is too valuable to qualify for Chapter 13.
- Wage garnishments/creditor harassment: We can help you stop creditors from harassing you.
- Foreclosure defense: We can help you keep your home from being foreclosed by your creditors.
- General litigation matters arising during bankruptcy: We can also help with other issues that arise during the course of bankruptcy such as divorce.
I have experience handling many estate planning matters, including:
- Wills and trusts: We can help you with all the essential documents for handing on your wealth.
- Probate law and litigation: We represent beneficiaries and executors for all ranges of issues — probate issues, basic will disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, creditor disputes, and general tax and accounting issues.
- Power of attorney: We can help you appoint an agent to represent you regarding financial matters in the event that you become unable to handle these matters on your own.
Contact Us at Our Daly City Wills and Trusts Law Firm, Helping Clients Stay Calm for Almost 25 Years
We have been representing clients since 1986. Clients say that we have a calming effect. Freeing people from debt and assisting people with estate planning are the most gratifying aspects of our work as attorneys.
Contact our San Mateo and Burlingame debt relief lawyers for a free consultation. Our services will help you feel like everything is in place.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.